Website User Personnel Clarification Text Under Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698
The Purpose and Scope of the Clarification Text
As AGRİTRADE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ TİCARET LOJİSTİK VE DEPOCULUK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, we take measures for protection of your personal data under Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereafter referred to as “LPPD” or “Law”.). We process your personal data under LPPD or the relevant legal legislation as “data controller” due to following reasons and by following methods.
As per the 10th Article titled “Clarification Obligation of Data Controller” of LPPD, the Clarification Text about Processing Personal Data at AGRİTRADE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ TİCARET LOJİSTİK VE DEPOCULUK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ: was prepared to inform you as transparently as possible about the identity of the data controller, the method and legal reasons to collect your personal data, the purpose of processing these data, to whom and why there personal data are transferred, the period of time to process personal data and to inform you about your rights, stipulated in the 11th article of LPPD. The explanations made for you “Personal Data” in the clarification text also include your “Sensitive Personal Data”.
Company Title: AGRİTRADE TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ TİCARET LOJİSTİK VE DEPOCULUK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
(The Data Controller shall be referred to as “the Company” or “Agritrade” within the scope of this clarification text.)
The Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected orally, in writing or electronically by automatic or non-automatic methods through camera recordings, software used to carry out the activities in the company, the affiliated units of the company, website, social media channels, call centers and mobile apps. Your personal data may be processed by creating and updating it as long as your relationship with the Company continues and it can be stored both digitally and physically.
Your personal data are processed and transferred under the conditions to process personal data, for the purposes stated under the title “Your Processed Personal Data and the Purposes for Processing”, provided the explicit consent within the scope of the 1st paragraph of the 5th article of the Law No. 6698 is given and the following conditions stipulated in the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article are met;
a) If it is clearly stipulated in the laws,
b) If it is necessary to process personal data of the contracting parties, provided a contract is concluded or is directly related to the execution of the contract,
c) If it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
d) If data processing is mandatory to establish, exercise or protect a right,
e) If data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided it does not damage the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Your Processed Personal Data
Your personal data are safely processed in accordance with Law on the Protection of Personal Data, due to legal obligations or to provide better services during transactions and procedures at the company.
In this context, the data stated in the table as personal data, are collected;
Identity: Set of data containing the information about a person’s identity. (e.g.: First and Last Name)
Contact: Set of data that can be used contact a person. (e.g.: Phone number, E-mail Address, Address)
Finance: Set of data containing the financial information of a person. (Bank Account Number, IBAN Information)
Transaction Security: This data category refers to data types such as IP address information, Website login and logout information, and passwords. (e.g.: Security keys, User name, User ID, Password, Log records, IP Addresses)
Purposes of processing of your collected personal data;
- The necessary studies are conducted by our relevant business units, so that third party real and/or legal entities, institutions and organizations (employees, visitors, suppliers, business partners, etc.) that have a relationship with the company, can benefit from products and services of our company and/or of headquarters and units affiliated to our company,
- In order to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements that arise/might arise from Law on Regulation of Publishing on Internet and Combating Crime Committed Through This Publishing No. 5651 and all the relevant laws and secondary regulations, and to take necessary measures within this scope,
- In order to carry out auditing and regulatory duties in authorized and commissioned public institutions and/or organizations, as well as professional organizations that are public institutions,
- In order to fulfill the requests for information and documents requested by judicial bodies and/or administrative authorities,
- In order to conduct listing, reporting, verification, analysis related to the wat of use of products and services offered by our Company or all headquarters and units affiliated to our company, to produce statistical and scientific information in this regard, to develop our products and services related thereto, to increase the satisfaction regarding our products and services and to customize our products and services for customers,
- In order to conduct market research, promotion and necessary information about our products and services, to evaluate complaints and recommendations and to contact you directly through communication channels shared with the Company,
- In order to fulfill risk management and quality improvement activities,
- In order to take all the technical and administrative measures that are necessary for system and applications within the scope of data security,
Your personal data shall be processed for above purposes.
To Whom and For What Purpose Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
According to LPPD and the relevant legislation, by ensured that all the necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security, your personal data shall be transferred to the following for the purposes stated above;
- To legally authorized public institutions and organizations in line with the requests of the relevant public institutions and organizations, as limited to the purpose of their requests,
- To domestic institutions to or from which we provide services and/or purchase services in order to carry out our business activities.
Your personal data may be transferred to above-mentioned persons and institutions within the framework of personal data processing conditions stated in the 8th article of LPPD.
Data Processing Time and Retention Time
Your personal data shall be processed for purposes specified in this Clarification Text and they shall be processed by observing data processing and limitation periods stipulated in all the relevant laws and other legislations, to which our company and headquarters and units affiliated to our company are subject. In case of amendments to the data processing periods in the laws, the new periods determined shall be taken as a basis.
As a requirement of the principle of limitation to the purpose, your personal data are processed to fulfill the purposes described in this Clarification Text and in any case, it is only limited to the time required to process such data as per Company’s practices and business practices, upon expiration of this period of time, the data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
The Rights of the Person Concerned and Exercising These Rights
As the person concerned, you may send your requests within the scope of the 11th article of the Law regulating the rights of the person concerned, according to the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Applying to the Data Controller” to the address “AKDENİZ MAHALLESİ ATATÜRK CAD. NO: 152/78 KONAK/İZMİR” in writing or electronically to the e-mail address email@example.com, provided that the e-mail adress of the person concerned is registered, in order to exercise your rights. The comprehensive regulation in this context was issued in Agritrade Personal Data Application and Response Procedure You may request Agritrade Personal Data Application and Response Procedure via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or you may obtain Agritrade Personal Data Application and Response Procedure at the address www.agritrade.com.tr.